Dream Big !
Sweet 8teen perhaps ?
Sunday 16 December 2012

Assalamualaikum :)

Hai guys , well post harini is about the most memorable date for me which is 12.12.12 ^^ kenapa ? Hmmmm sebab itulah tarikh where I'm officially eighteen years old :) Hmmmm dah tua dah :(

But then , even memorable sebab tarikh tuu cantik and I'm 8teen already tapi I'm still sedih :( Kenapa ? That's because saya dekat Arau so , celebrate sensorang without beloved family , friends and Harabuji is no fun :( But thanks to all my new friends that I've met in Arau , so this year I'm celebrating with them :* Muah muah :* :*hehehe :D

First of all TERIMA KASIH kepada classmates saya ASD2Bn yang nyanyi lagu 'Happy Birthday' for me :D hehe and then thanks too Ainaa' , Farahin , Rayha , Aina Zahirah , Lina Adila and Finie for giving me birthday presents :* Actually tak expect pun diorang bagi :/ , birthday wish pun dah memadai :) Ohh and BIG THANKS to all for those yang wish my birthday :*

So ni gambar presents yang diorang bagi :)
Tenkiu Ainaa' Farahin and Rayha for these :*






Tenkiu Aina Zahirah :*


Tenkiu Lina Adila for this hard disc cover :D




And lastly , thanks Finie for these lovely pins :*

Thank you for everything korang ^^

<$BlogItemBody$>
NEWER | OLDER